PalmPay is one of the online banking systems in Nigeria that PalmPay Limited operates. This company was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and insured by NDIC.
It is one of the noticeable companies with the highest POS operator issuing POS machines to its merchants across the country.
You can easily send money to your PalmPay and do other things without even using their app. In this article we are going to look at how to send money to PalmPay using USSD online, how to transfer from GT bank to PalmPay using USSD, and USSD code to open PalmPay, PalmPay USSD code to buy data, and PalmPay code to buy data.
PalmPay is available on the Google Play Store for Android phone users and also on the Apple Store for iPhone users at the end of this article you are going to have access to all the shortcodes you can use and run your transactions as a PalmPay user you can even write them down in a book in order not to forget.
How to Send Money to PalmPay Using USSD Online
We have many methods you can use to fund your PalmPay, including the bank mobile app. For you to do that you need to follow these easy steps:
- Open your bank app and navigate to the mobile transfer option.
- Search for PalmPay in the bank section.
- Enter your PalmPay account details by omitting the first zero in your phone number following this example 8056363425
- Input the amount you want to transfer.
- Input your transaction PIN.
- Send the transfer.
- Then you are done with the process.
How to Transfer from GT Bank to PalmPay Using USSD
As a GT Bank customer you don’t need to worry about how to transfer money to your PalmPay account with this shortcode you will be able to perform any transaction by following the simple steps below:
- From your PalmPay mobile App copy your account number.
- Go back to your phone dial *737# and send.
- Select the option “6” Trf – MFB/e-wallet.
- Select the option “1” Trf – Mobile Money/PSB and click on send.
- Input the amount you want to transfer.
- Followed by the account number you wish to transfer to.
- Select option “10” PalmPay
- Confirm the name you are doing the transaction to and enter your PIN.
Read Also: GT Bank Money Transfer to Opay
USSD Code to Open PalmPay
PalmPay provides Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code for customers to use and perform all their transactions including purchase of airtime and data.
With the USSD code, you will be able to perform all your transactions without an internet connection but there is a special charge that applies to this you need to review their terms and conditions before you can use their service.
If you are just getting started you need to dial *652# and follow the steps. In simple English here are things you can do with the PalmPay USSD code:
- Send and receive money from other PalmPay users.
- Buy airtime for yourself and also for your family members.
- Use it for bill payments such as utility bills which include NEPA bills, and DSTV subscriptions.
- Checking account balances and bank statements.
PalmPay USSD Code to Check Balance
With the USSD code you don’t need to worry about an internet connection before you can check your PalmPay balance with this shortcode you can easily do that by following the simple steps below:
- Simply dial *652# on your phone and press the send button to access the Palmpay menu.
- From the menu option select check account balance.
- You will be able to see your current balance.
PalmPay Code to Buy Data
For PalmPay customers you have been provided with a code you can easily use to purchase data even without an internet connection what you need to do is follow the steps:
- Dial *652# on your phone and click on the send button to access the PalmPay menu.
- Select the option to buy data from the PalmPay menu.
- Provide the number you wish to buy data and select the network provider.
- Input the amount of data you wish to buy and confirm the transaction.
- Enter your PIN to confirm the transaction, you will get notified immediately concerning your data purchased.
Is it safe to add money from GT Bank to the PalmPay account?
Yes, it is a safe process for you to add money to your PalmPay account using your gt bank. PalmPay is a Fintech company that is licensed by CBN and insured by NDIC all their transaction process is completely encrypted with advanced technology to protect the user from fraudulent activity.
However, GT Bank is a traditional bank with a top security system to protect its customers against any cyber fraud.
How do I transfer money from my Gt bank account to my PalmPay account?
To transfer money from your GT bank app to your PalmPay account you need to follow the simple steps:
- Go to your gt mobile application or you visit your online banking system.
- Select transfer and click on other banks go ahead and provide your PalmPay account details and select mobile money transfers type.
- Input the amount you wish to transfer and enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
What is the USSD Code for GT Bank to PalmPay transfer?
For you to transfer money from your GT bank to your PalmPay account you need to have a USSD code which is *737*22#
How do I transfer money from GT bank to PalmPay using USSD?
The process of transferring money from GT Bank to PalmPay using the USSD code is simple all you need to do is dial *737# on your mobile phone and follow the procedure.
PalmPay is one of the trusted digital banks by many business owners and they are one of the largest POS operators providing POS machines to merchants in Nigeria.
Due to their service delivery, this article aims to provide information on how you can benefit from their service without an internet connection using their USSD code.
There is no limit to what you can do with the PalmPay USSD code most of the services include bank transfer, airtime, data purchase, bill payment, and checking your balance.
With this article, you will have a good service delivery with PalmPay anytime you try to send money using USSD to your wallet by utilizing the information we have in this article.
SEO Content Writer with over 5 years of experience in On-Page SEO which gained me an award for excellence.
This is my web space where I share helpful guides to help you earn money legitimately.
I register brands with CAC, create websites and offer Business Consultancy services. For business deals, contact me