Reliacard to Cash app happens to be one of the most searched queries on Google. In this guide, you will discover how to transfer your money from Reliacard to a Cash App Account.
Cash App is a peer-to-peer payment service that’s catching on fast. Cash App grossed $385 million in 20per centresenting a 212 percent increase in profits from the year before.
The Cash App is a relatively strong option for sharing cash and its other functionality. It’s not too different from Zelle, Paypal or Venmo,” says Ray Kimble, Founder and CEO of security firm Kuma LLC.
ReliaCard on the other hand is a reloadable, prepaid debit card issued by the US. Bank. The ReliaCard provides an electronic option for receiving your government agency payments. It is not a credit card but works similarly to other prepaid debit cards.
One major benefit of having a Reliacard is that once money is located in it, it can be used it to pay for anything, such as in-store purchases, bills, online orders, mail-in purchases, or phone purchases.
One major reason people prefer ReliaCard to other prepaid cards is that it comes with amazing features and benefits.
You can easily transfer get cash back when using ReliaCard with participating merchants or withdraw cash at ATMs, banks, or credit unions.
Just recently, there has been an innovation in technology which has bettered the lives of those making digital payments. The circulation of funds across different platforms has taken over the global technology market.
The inception of PayPal, Payoneer and Cash App is taken a global dimension and it is important to understand how these platforms work as regards making payments.
For the sake of this guide, we will be looking at how to transfer money from Reliacard instantly.
Where To Get ReliaCard
Before looking for a simple way to convert money from I must shows importance that I show you how and where to get Reliacard.
Relic cards can be gotten seamlessly if you are a beneficiary of a goverThereogram.
Basically, there are two options to receive your agency payments.
- Sign up for a direct deposit to a US bank account,
- Possess the ReliaCard.
The integration of Direct deposits allows you to receive your periodic payments to your checking or savings account for your bank or credit union account. When applying for a direct deposit, you need the routing and account numbers of the receiving accounts.
Again, there are two options to apply for direct deposit to your bank account.
- By using the Online Claim System and
- By selecting an electronic deposit
If you don’t want to use any of these 2 procedures, you can print out the Authorization for Electronic Deposit Form and send it to your unemployment agency. The duration to for your agency to verify your account usually takes about 2 weeks or more depending on varying conditions.
Once verification has been successful, you can get your payments via checks
Even though this alternative method works, electronic deposit payment is widely prefered due to its efficiency.
Is ReliaCard Free? What’s The Cost?
Reliacards are given by the Government free of charge, do not pay anybody money to get a Reliacard.
There have been so many fraudulent cases reported of scammers using this avenue to defraud people of their money while promising them ReliaCards.
If you find yourself in such a situation, ensure to report to the agency by calling 877-877-9392 (Oregon) or visit the ReliaCard website to file a complaint.
Benefits of ReliaCards
ReliaCards are usually prefered and they rank ahead of the direct deposit option for payment due to the following;
- Reduces costs that come with paper checks or vouchers, reconciliation, postage, or replacement of lost checks
- Maximizes electronic payments
- Less process as compared to direct deposit
- The convenience of funds loaded to your card eliminates the need to cash or deposit a check
- The card allows you to make purchases at stores that accept it
- You can withdraw funds at an ATM point
- You can transfer money to a bank account. Again, the bank account does not need to be yours, as you can successfully use the Reliacard to transfer money to someone else’s bank account
- The card comes with Zero Liability
- Transaction alerts
- Excellent Customer Care
- It is secure to operate the card online since the issuing company has invested a lot in data security
- You can track your expenditure
- Funds are safe since they have FDIC insurance
How To Activate Your ReliaCard
You can activate your Reliacard to make it functional by calling the customer support centre at 1-855-279-1270 to activate it for you.
You will be required to select the identification PIN necessary for ATM withdrawals during the process of activation.
Alternatively, you can also activate your Reliacard online from the ReliaCard website. If you signed up for a direct deposit, you should keep the card because if your direct deposit setup fails, your agency will use the card instead
- Read Also: How To Get USA Phone Number
How To Transfer Money From Reliacard To Cash App
Before you can transfer money from Reliacard to Cash App, you must first link the card to your Cash App account, which takes only a few minutes.
It is important to remember, however, that you can now transfer money directly from ReliaCard to Cash App. To transfer money to Cash App, you can use a bank account as a middleman.
Since there is no direct way to transfer money from your Reliacard instantly to the Cash app, here are 2 procedures you must follow
- Transfer the money from your ReliaCard to your bank account
- Second, you can transfer the money from your bank account to Cash App
Below is how to transfer money from Relia Card to Bank Account
- Visit the ReliaCard website.
- Go to the Banking tab, select Link Bank, and follow the instructions to link your bank
- In the Manage Money menu, select Card to Bank Transfer, and provide account information about the bank account and the amount you would like to send
- Finally, proceed and Click Transfer Funds
Your first two transfers per month are usually a fee. However, for subsequent month transfers, there is a $2 charge. The process also takes 3-5 business days.
Below is how to transfer money from a bank account to Cash App
- Log in to your Cash App account.
- If you haven’t already linked Cash App to your bank account, you will need to do so. To link your bank account to Cash App, click your Profile icon, select Linked Banks, choose Link Bank, and follow the instructions.
- Proceed by selecting the Banking tab on the Cash App home screen, and click on Add Cash.
- Choose how much you would like to add from your bank account to the Cash App and press Add
- This process will ask you to verify your identity. To verify, you must use your Touch ID or enter your PIN
How Long Does it Take To Transfer Money From Reliacard To Bank Account?
There are two mediums by which transfer money from Reliacard enters your bank account;
- Instant deposit
- Standard deposit
Under the instant deposit, you can receive your transferred Relia card money to your bank account instantly. However, this swift process requires you to pay a 0.5% to 1.75% fee (minimum of $0.25)
Under the standard deposit, It takes about 1-3 business days for your transferred Reliacard money to arrive in your bank account. This procedure, however, is free
Is it Safe to Keep Money in Your ReliaCard?
You could be wondering, “what if I fail to transfer my money from Reliacard to the Cash app, what will happen?”
Yes, it is safe to keep money in your Reliacard.
That is all for transferring money from Reliacard to Cash App. If you have any further questions or suggestions, do let us know in the comment
SEO Content Writer with over 4 years of experience in On-Page SEO which gained me an award for excellence.
This is my web space where I share helpful guides to help you earn money legitimately.
I register brands with CAC, create websites and offer Business Consultancy services. For business deals, contact me