Jumia has always been the people’s choice when shopping online but one challenge people face when using the website is OTP verification. If you are looking for how to shop on Jumia without OTP, this post will reveal a seamless way to do that.
Jumia was borne out of the need to help consumers access millions of goods and services conveniently and at the best prices while opening up a new way for sellers to reach consumers and grow their businesses.
Over the years, Jumia has been Nigeria’s largest marketplace. Almost every Nigerian at some point has purchased something on this digital space.
Statistics have it that in 2011, Nigeria had 160 million people, but no organised retail sector. Jumia co-founder Tunde Kehinde sums up the business idea.
“We said: let’s not wait to build malls, let’s launch online.” Today, Nigeria has 200 million people, and the e-commerce giant has also gained a foothold in other African countries
Jumia Product Categories
Jumia houses a wide range of products that are sold to millions of people all over the world, mostly in Nigeria. Below are categories of products that are found on the eCommerce marketplace
- Health and beauty
- Home and office
- Phones and table
- Baby Products
- Sporting Goods
- Household items
- Sporting Goods and lifestyle products
Why People Prefer Jumia Over Other E-Commerce Sites
Jumia has always been number one on the list for people who are looking for a digital marketplace where they can shop for goods online. This is because not everybody has the time to walk into physical stores and shop.
For that reason, people prefer to leverage online with the help of their smartphones to buy whatever they want.
Below are evident reasons why Jumia stands out
1. Jumia has a very responsive 24/7 live chat; you can contact customer care via live chat if you are experiencing any issues.
2. Door Delivery; This is one of the most exciting features. You can buy your preferred products and get them at your doorstep for small charges
3. Some customers will get free Deliveries, however, this is limited, and not available for all locations
4. You don’t have to worry about scams, All you have to do is to shop and Jumia will take care of the rest.
5. Order Management; The Jumia call centre will contact you when your products are ready for pickup.
Shopping Online Without OTP
For some reason, you may wish to shop or buy products online without having to use an OTP. The most e-commerce platform makes you automatically save your credit card and billing address.
You can create your account by logging in with your email address, username and password, or a number. Once you’re logged in, you can go to the website using your default browser or mobile app, or you can switch to a different browser if you prefer.
When shopping online on any website without an OTP, you don’t have to give your credit card information in order to make a purchase.
Just enter your email address to confirm your order, and that’s it. The only information you have to give is your credit card.
Websites To Shop Online Without OTP
Below are websites that allow you to shop for goods without using OTP
- My Gift Card Supply
How To Shop Online Without Jumia Without OTP
Before we move into shopping on Jumia without a one-time password (OTP), we want to say that we are in no way trying to promote fraud or encourage fraud. This guide is just a piece of information that is intended to educate only.
Below is a step-by-step guide to ordering goods and making payments without OTP on Jumia.
- Open the Jumia portal
- Click on the “Cart icon” as shown in the screenshot
- Once you have done that, proceed and click on “Check Out”
- Fill in your billing address
- Select a “delivery method” either “Door Delivery” or the nearest “Pick-up station” and proceed to payment
- Now select “Cash On Delivery” and confirm your order.
- Now scroll down move to voucher and apply one if you have one.
It is also worth noting that you need to pay cash at your pick-up station before taking your package.
Jumia Accepted Cards
As big as Jumi is, it doesn’t accept all bank cards for payment. Below are Jumia-accepted debit cards
- Verve Card
- And Online Bank Transfer
Conclusion: Shop Online On Jumia Without OTP
Conclusively, among cheap e-commerce sites in Nigeria, Jumia happens to be at the forefront of them all.
If you are looking forward to getting started with shopping on Jumia, I believe this article has been comprehensive enough to guide you through and most especially, making payments while shopping on Jumia without OTP
SEO Content Writer with over 4 years of experience in On-Page SEO which gained me an award for excellence.
This is my web space where I share helpful guides to help you earn money legitimately.
I register brands with CAC, create websites and offer Business Consultancy services. For business deals, contact me