Last updated on November 10, 2020
Welcome guys to my Flowextra Review: We have done some reviews about other Top income programs in Nigeria, and today we are going to do a review on Flowextra to find out if the platform is worth it or not before you join.
Just as other get paid to read news sites, flowextra is not different from them that provides you and I an opportunity to earn while reading news on the website, as many income programs are been launched in Nigeria these days we have decided to select Flowextra and review it.
Flowextra Technology is a reputable get paid to read news site, aiming at giving all individuals the best entertainment update and also with very big earning opportunity.
It is also a news and educative site that provides you with updates on what’s happening around the country and the globe at large.
Flowextra is also an online business platform where you earn and get paid by reading news, daily login to the site and much more all on flowextra website at the comfort of your home with just your smartphone.
You could be earning six figures if you capitalize on this opportunity, Flowextra is aimed at eradicating poverty by getting people engaged on their website and at the same time get informative news about the trends in the county and globally as well
Once you register on flowextra you will have no more insufficient fund if you’re among the lucky people reading this trust me this will be one of the best opportunities you could ever come across.
Is Flowextra Legit?
As of the time of writing this article, Flowextra is legit and not scam and it is an amazing opportunity for you to leverage on without wasting much time.
Although there are many income programs out there that promise us the same story if you are thinking of joining any of them in other to make money online while at home then I recommend flowextra income program.
But nevertheless, there is always a risk you have to take in any business you want to start so it is up to you to decide if to join or not.
Flowextra was created March 22nd, 2020. Under the legal Protection of FLOWEXTRA TECHNOLOGIES. A proficient Online business.
How To Make Money On Flowextra
On any income program, there are usually two major ways to earn which is the referral aspect and the non-referral aspect (also known was News earnings)
Flowextra ways of earning are quite the same, on this platform we have FAE which means Flowextra activity earnings and the other which is Flowextra referral earnings
below is a breakdown on how to earn on flowextra
1. Joining Flowextra is very simple with a one-time registration fee N2,000
2. They pay 50% affiliate commission which means you get instant payment of N1,000 for each person you registered on Flowextra
3. Once you register and become a member You will get an instant registration bonus of N500 once your account is activated.
4. You get instant N200 airtime for posting your credit alert testimony (with a good caption) on Flowextra official Facebook group.
5. Flowextra gives you an amount of N5 by clicking each of any news you see on our website.
6. You earn N5 by commenting on any articles on our website (commenting more than once on a single post is prohibited).
7. Once you log in daily to their website you will get a daily login bonus of N50
8. Sharing a daily Sponsored post on facebook gives you N50, and you get all of it when logging in daily
Go to your dashboard menu, click on the sponsored post you’ll see sponsored post for each day, what you have to do is to copy the whole text and Download the image then go to your Facebook timeline and post it like a normal post.
Make sure your post it’s public this is important because you’ll be asked to provide your Facebook link on your withdrawal form in order to get paid 100% without referring.
Do Flowextra Pay Without Referral?
Flowextra pays without referral on the 10th of each month, once you have earned and reached a minimum threshold of N5,500
but I always recommend that if you are joining any income program focus more on referring because you earn bigger and faster when you refer people to join a platform
Referral payments are done on a daily basis
For intending members hoping to register on flowextra, there is only one mode of payment and registration which is the coupon code.
- Checkout: Flowextra Registration Guide
Currently, the Pay-stack payment option is not available which means the only way to register is by the use of coupon code.
Flowextra Coupon Distributors
Below are some coupon code distributors. for flowextra registration chat with them on Whatsapp
(1) Obasa Banji Johnson 08166604395 Gtbank, Access Bank
(2) Yekin Idris olawale 08147495419 First bank, Access & Wema Bank
(3) Adeyemo Abdulbasit 08106348381 UBA Bank, Zenith, Wema Bank
(4) Bamidele Abdulazeez 08057516263 Gtbank
(5) Abdulraheem Nasirudeen 08146080414 Gtbank, FCMB
(6) Lasisi Kazeem Oluwafemi 08160773445 Gtbank, Zenith Bank
(7) Washington Iwuchukwu 08159845830 Zenith Bank
(8) Olalekan Temitope Johnson 07065982802 UBA & Access Bank
(9) Izontimi Diseye Gloria 09024904122 GTBANK
(10) Ezekiel Maikeffi Promise 08154091978 FCMB
Among these merchants, I strongly recommend Yekin Idris because he is fast to work with.
Once you have gotten the coupon code you can proceed with the registration. You should take note that Multiple accounts is not allowed on flowextra
As soon as your registration is done, login to your account and update your profile, also ensure to join flowextra official Facebook group.
Flowextra serves as means of Earning the opportunity to the world at large…
Because irrespective of your status, gender, or Age, you will Always Benefit from Flowextra Earning Technology…
Conclusion: Flowextra Review
Okay, I hope you see a reason why you need to register for this platform.
You can check out other income program reviews we have done