Are you looking for Apps or websites that can get your airtime back to cash? In this tutorial, I will be showing you how you can convert airtime to cash to your bank account with ease.
Buying airtime or recharging SIM cards is a daily necessity, particularly in this part of the world. We occasionally deal with the problem of phone lines being overcharged. Perhaps you mistyped something in your banking app, or someone sent you airtime rather than just cash.
You’ll now have more airtime, which is really not useful. The answer is to turn that airtime back into cash. This indicates that you can sell airtime at the best price and receive immediate credit to your bank account.
How does the process go? Let’s figure it out as we look at the best ways to convert airtime to cash down to your bank account.
How to Convert Airtime to Cash to Your Bank Account
The following are ways and platforms through which you can convert your airtime back to cash and send it to your bank account.
Apps to Convert Airtime to Cash in Nigeria
You may quickly convert airtime to money with a variety of platforms and apps now. There are surely bogus websites that look respectable but are really simply money-stealing frauds.
But, we have helped you resolve all that here with the top ten sites with apps to convert airtime to cash seamlessly
You should first decide which platform best meets your demands if you want to turn your airtime into cash. There are several options, each with distinct characteristics and advantages.
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using Aimtoget
Aimtoget is viewed as the first airtime payment gateway in Nigeria. With Aimtoget, you may pay your bills, send and receive payments, get immediate airtime and data delivery, and convert your airtime into cash. the integrated payments app.
With the help of the site Aimtoget, you can turn any network’s airtime into money in under five minutes:
- Register or log in using the Aimtoget app or web
- Choose the Airtime option under “Fund wallet” to proceed.
- Enter the amount and phone number you are transferring from after choosing Network.
- Transfer the airtime to the number that is visible.
- Finally, confirm the transfer. Less than five minutes will pass before your wallet is credited.
Aimtoget includes all the important elements you require to conduct airtime transactions and is extremely quick, secure, and dependable.
- Read Also: Join Recharge Card Printing WhatsApp Group
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using Prestmit
You can relate to the frustration of trying to recharge your phone for N1,000 only to find that you unintentionally entered an extra “0,” debiting you N10,000. You have more airtime than you require in such a terrible circumstance!
Now, you can trade in this airtime for money placed into your bank account. This could not always be the case because you might receive a significant amount of airtime as a gift from friends, family, and coworkers. The best course of action might be to exchange the airtime for money.
It’s funny how few people are aware that this is a feasible and simple method. It’s simple with Prestmit, one of the greatest platforms for turning airtime into money.
They can access all networks, including MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile. Expect speedy and dependable payment options, favourable exchange rates, and dependability and confidence. With Prestmit, converting airtime to cash is easy and doesn’t require a code.
Simply transfer the airtime to the pre-provided, automatically generated number. It will be instantaneously exchanged for cash by the system. Do you like how that sounds?
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using Modelc
With Modelc, you can seamlessly convert Airtime to Cash, pay a variety of utility bills and merchants instantly with ease, deliver data subscription and airtime top-up automatedly, and send bulk SMS, amongst others.
Below is a step guide to transfer airtime to cash on Modelc
- Register on MODELC if you haven’t already.
- Proceed to log in to your account.
- On your dashboard, select Airtime Exchange and Select Airtime to Cash.
- Follow the on-screen process to complete the airtime to cash conversion.
- Add your bank details in the account settings.
- Use the withdrawal option to transfer funds into your bank account
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using GoSub
Gosub.ng is a platform that renders digital services and payments to individuals and corporate bodies in Nigeria.
As a member, you can buy telecommunication products or services such as data plans, and airtime, transfer or convert airtime to cash, and process bill payments.
The platform is trusted by over 30,000 Nigerians. This is possible because of the quality service and top-notch customer support they render to users
Gosub.ng airtime to cash service allows anyone to convert airtime or recharge card to cash or money in less than 5 minutes with just a few clicks.
Kindly follow the steps below:
- Register on gosub.ng if you don’t have an account
- Click on the Airtime menu, then click on the Airtime to Cash sub-menu.
- Fill out the Airtime to Cash form.
- Submit your request.
- Transfer the airtime manually from your phone using the transfer code below.
- If there is anything you don’t understand kindly contact our support team on WhatsApp / Call 09064172909.
GoSub Buying rate
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using Cheetahpay
With Cheetahpay, you can convert airtime of any network to money. The following steps below describe the simple and easy steps involved.
- Sign up for Cheetahpay and login
- Click on the deposit button on your dashboard
- Select a deposit mode (Either “Airtime Pin” or “Airtime Transfer”)
- Fill out the form accordingly
- Manually transfer the airtime (For Airtime Transfer Mode)
- Recheck Cheetahpay balance after a few mins (2-5mins)
- Finally, request for withdrawal
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using Eazymobile
Eazymobile has a streamlined method of converting airtime to cash, receiving payment using airtime, and offering businesses a simplified approach to accepting payment using its infrastructure API.
Furthermore, the site also offers services such as Data and VTU top-up, Bulk Airtime to cash, Cable TV and Electricity payment
Below are simple steps
- Create an account with Eazymobile, and login with the registered credentials (i.e Use your email and password to login).
- Click on Airtime exchange and Select Airtime to Cash
- Follow the process to complete the conversion of the airtime to cash
- Add your bank account details by clicking on the account settings and select bank between the two options to add your choice of bank.
- Click on withdrawal to withdraw the fund back into your bank account
How to Convert Airtime to Cash Using iPayAirtime
iPayAirtime makes it easier for you to convert your airtime to cash. IpayAirtime helps you to convert the airtime on your MTN line to money which will be credited to your wallet. You can withdraw the money to your bank account at any time.
All the processes are automated and instant.
To get started, download the iPayAirtime Airtime to cash App, signup and proceed.
You can visit the IpayAirtime website
Send them a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Convert Airtime to Cash in 3 Minutes Using Tingtel App
Tingtel is a mobile app that allows you to sell MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile airtime for the best price in Nigeria.
Thereafter, your bank account or the bank account of your choice will be automatically credited. Your friends, relatives, a company, or another person you wish to credit with money can serve as the receiving bank. It is that simple.
The process is straightforward:
- Choose the debit line you want to use.
- Enter the debit amount.
- Enter the bank and account information after reviewing the fees
- Click “Sell Airtime” once the correct account name has been displayed
- You’ll be asked to move your airtime to a Tingtel number that’s connected to the same network.
Tingstel will immediately use Paystack or Flutterwave to credit the account you specified once they get the Airtime. This will typically take less than 3 minutes, which is quick because time is money!
How to Convert MTN Airtime to Cash to Your Bank Account
You can transfer airtime with MTN Share and Sell starting at N50 and going up to N5000. The equivalent of N10,000 worth of airtime can also be transferred in a single day.
Every MTN sim card has access to the share and sell service. The default pin that comes with the sim, which is 0000, must first be changed before you may utilize the service. It’s that easy. You can now start transferring airtime credit from your cell line after properly changing your pin.
How to Convert Airtime to Cash in GT Bank
Now that you’ve recharged by mistake, you’re wondering if it’s still possible to revert the airtime to a GTbank account.
Please understand that there is now no method to add airtime back to your account, especially once the transaction has been authorized, but there is a solution. You can use a vendor and see if it would work.
Can Opay Convert Airtime to Cash?
No. Opay doesn’t have the feature to convert airtime to cash
There will always be a time when your line has a surplus of airtime and you are unsure of what to do with it. You start to wish at that point that there was a way to turn all of this airtime into cash.
Why else would you be reading this post if not for the fact that some of us are even now dealing with the problem? There are, in fact, a variety of techniques to turn airtime into money in your bank account. It’s also not actually that stressful.
All you will require is a bank account, a data connection, and MTN share and sell. This article explained how to exchange MTN airtime for money in Nigeria. I sincerely hope you find the information provided here to be very useful.
Legacy Benjamin is an experienced content writer with a half-decade of experience in the field of blogging. He is also a skilled business consultant, providing valuable insights to companies and individuals seeking growth and success. His expertise lies in crafting compelling and engaging content that captivates audiences and drives business results. For business deals, contact him